Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Elemental Herbology website – we hope to provide you with all you need during your visit. In order to operate efficiently, we need to have terms and conditions surrounding the content and usage of this website.
From time to time we may modify our terms and conditions to which the content and services available are subject so we ask that you continually review when visiting our website..
Acceptance of these terms and conditions does not affect your statutory rights, except so far as legitimately excluded.
1. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Elemental Herbology. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
2. REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if any items you have ordered are not available.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
A contract between you and Elemental Herbology will come into existence when we notify you by email or telephone that your order has been confirmed and is being dispatched. You will become liable to make payment for the order at that time. At any point up until then, we may decline to fulfil your order.
If we are unable to supply a particular item or there is a delay in supplying an item for any reason beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to an item being out of stock, us identifying a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment) we will not be liable to you.
Risk in the products constituting the orders will pass to you immediately upon delivery.
You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that the order is incorrect or if you otherwise exercise your cancellation right set out below.
If you fail to act in accordance with these terms, we shall have no obligation to accept a purported rejection exercised by you.
We retain the legal ownership of all products until we have received full payment.
We shall automatically and immediately regain legal ownership of the products in the event that we refund payment to you.
You can pay by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo, or Maestro card.
Payment for each order will be taken from your debit/credit card at the point at which the order is despatched.
Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our customer services department in writing to:
1 Lyric Square
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. RETURNS POLICY
We’re sure that you’ll love your Elemental Herbology order, however if you are not satisfied with your items we will be happy to help you, should you contact us within 28 days of your purchase.
The product must be returned to us unopened and unused, at your own cost to the below address. You must provide a reasonable reason for your return. Upon receipt of the product we will inspect it to ensure it has not been opened. A refund will then be granted at our discretion, based on the condition of the product and the reason for return. Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Returns - Elemental Herbology
5 Mallard Close
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and prices on the website.
However, subject to applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges.
Deliveries can only be made within the UK, Channel Islands and the European Union through our website. Not all of our delivery options are available to all areas of the UK, Channel Islands and the European Union. If you have any queries about delivery outside of the UK, Channel Islands or European Union please contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 20 8968 4477.
We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries however you will only incur one delivery charge. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only.
Upon delivery of the merchandise to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your merchandise. For further information please see the returns and the cancellation right sections within these terms and conditions.
We offer the below options for delivery, please use the checkout to calculate accurate costs for your order.
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 days) using Royal Mail 2nd Class untracked for orders up to 2kg.
Standard Delivery (1-2 days) using Royal Mail 1st Class untracked for orders up to 2kg.
Express UK Delivery using DPD Tracked service.
Free Express UK Delivery using DPD Tracked service on orders over £50.
We strive to package our orders in biodegradable packaging and recyclable boxes.
Beautifully wrapped in black tissue paper. Delivery within 3-6 working days
Delivery within 5-10 working days.
Please contact Customer Services at email@example.com to receive a quotation.
*our STANDARD delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands. Our EXPRESS, delivery service is available for all UK Mainland addresses excluding the Scottish Highlands. Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order please note that there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only.
For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt. If you will not be at home during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.
If you would like any additional information about deliveries to the UK and Channel Islands or any information about International deliveries please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 20 8968 4477.
6. FREE SHIPPING
When an offer is running, free delivery applies to Standard UK delivery only; next day, express, international and Saturday delivery options are excluded from this offer.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Elemental Herbology may sometimes include links to other websites or material which are beyond its control purely as a convenience to its website users.
These links are in no way an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
Should you chose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
8. INTERNATIONAL ACCESS
Elemental Herbology does not warrant or otherwise promise that the website, use thereof or the Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) are in compliance with laws or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
To the extent that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable in such locations, that provision should be struck out and the remaining provisions remain in force.
9. LIMITATION/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Elemental Herbology website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk.
In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on our Website and will not be responsible for:
Any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) you may experience with the website; incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
Except where stated elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of our website.
10. PRESS ARTICLES
Elemental Herbology does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any celebrity endorsements in the Press articles displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
11. EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Elemental Herbology or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
12. COMPLAINTS & SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
If you wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the merchandise, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
1 Lyric Square
No delay, forbearance or failure by us to take action in respect of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by Elemental Herbology of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The trade marks, logos and service marks (‘intellectual property’) displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Elemental Herbology, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers in the UK, US and other countries and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
15. OFFERS AND PROMOTIONAL CODES
When promotions and discount codes ('offers') are available on the website only one offer can be redeemed at any one time. Offers are available while stocks last and for a limited time and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount code. Elemental Herbology reserve the right to cancel or rescind offers at any time and without warning.
16. GOVERNING LAW
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
SOCIAL MEDIA/EMAIL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Elemental Herbology Ltd (company no.04615393) whose registered office is at Elemental Herbology, 1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Elemental Herbology Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elementalherbology and Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElementalHerb or via e-mail.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be as stated on the social media platform/e-mail. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated on the social media platform.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random as stated on the social media platform.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Where competition entry requires newsletter sign-up, Elemental Herbology reserves the right to collect personal data limited to name, address and e-mail address for promotional purposes only- with double opt-in consent from entrant. This data is GDPR protected and will never be shared with third-parties. The entrant reserves the right to remove personal data at any time by unsubscribing from said mailing list.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Elemental Herbology, 1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
19. CURRENCY CONVERSION
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.