Upon delivery of the merchandise to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your merchandise. For further information please see the returns and the cancellation right sections within these terms and conditions.
Please use the checkout for an accurate estimation of shipping costs for your order.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery via Royal Mail
- Standard biodegradable packaging. Delivered by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-3 working days.
- Free for all UK Orders under over £25
Gift Wrapped Delivery via Royal Mail
- Beautifully gift wrapped with tissue paper and ribbon, complete with an Elemental Herbology bag. Delivered by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days.
- £4.50 including VAT
Express UK Delivery via Royal Mail
- Order by 2pm to for next day delivery, orders made after 2pm will be delivered in 2 days. Standard biodegradable packaging. Delivered by Royal Mail Courier. Signature is required upon delivery.
- Please note that the delivery date is indicative and is not guaranteed.
- Delivery within 5-10 working days.
- Delivered via courier service. Signature required for receipt of order.
ROW International Delivery
- Delivery within 5-10 working days.
- Delivered via courier service. Signature required for receipt of order. Unfortunately tracking is not available for all locations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to deliver to your country.
Please contact Customer Services at email@example.com to receive a quotation.
*our STANDARD delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands. Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Tax & Duties
All packages are dispatched from our offices in Northamptonshire, UK. Customers may be liable for any customs and import duty. These charges must be paid by you. Customs policies vary from country to country, so we suggest you check it out before you place an order. We cannot be liable for any custom or import duties.
There is now import/customs duty applicable to EU member countries, and countries that are not in the mainland UK.
To ensure your order reaches you safely, some of our delivery options require a signature on receipt. If you will not be at home during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.
If you have any queries about our delivery options please contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to help.
Got another question that hasn't been answered above? Contact email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We’re sure that you’ll love your Elemental Herbology order, however if you are not satisfied with your items we will be happy to help you, should you contact us within 28 days of your purchase.
The product must be returned to us unopened and unused, at your own cost to the below address. You must provide a reasonable reason for your return. Upon receipt of the product we will inspect it to ensure it has not been opened. A refund will then be granted at our discretion, based on the condition of the product and the reason for return. Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable. We are only able to accept returned products purchased on the Elemental Herbology website. If you have an issue with a product that was bought through an Elemental Herbology stockist, please return your item to the store you bought it from with proof of purchase for a refund or an exchange.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns - Elemental Herbology
5 Mallard Close
Unfortunately we are only able to accept returned products purchased on the Elemental Herbology website. If you have an issue with a product that was bought through an Elemental Herbology stockist please return your item to the store you bought it from with proof of purchase for a refund or an exchange.