To celebrate the launch of our new Water Soothe Facial Oil, we're taking you through our signature Moisture Replenish Hydrating Facial- one of over 20 indulgent Elemental Herbology treatments, available at our spa partners.
What is it?
The Moisture Replenish Hydrating Facial is a deeply nourishing facial treatment using our Moisture Replenish skincare range to soothe sensitivity, restore moisture loss and plump up dehydration lines. This deeply relaxing treatment combines patented hydration technology, Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Squalane, Collagen and bio-oils rich in Omega 3,6 and 9 to dramatically improve the absorption of nutrients into the skin.
60 minutes- with an option for an added 10-minute eye massage using cold stones.
Dry, dehydrated or mature skin. Sensitive skin. Frequent flyers or those who spend time in dry or air-conditioned environments.
1. Your treatment will begin with an Elemental Herbology consultation, which will talk through your skin concerns, and discuss any areas you would like your therapist to focus on.
2. Your therapist will then perform a double cleanse using the Purify & Soothe Cleansing Balm, which removes all traces of face and eye makeup and lifts away daily pollutants from the skin. This is followed by a gentle exfoliation using one of our two exfoliating treatments to slough away any dead skin cells or dryness, leaving skin smooth and prepped for the facial massage.
3. The 20-minute facial massage uses our Water Soothe Facial Oil- which is now available to purchase for the first time. This deep massage unravels knots, releases tension and deeply nourishes dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin on the décolleté, neck, shoulders and face. The calming blend of Chamomile, Rose Damask and Rosehip Oil restores vital moisture and essential fatty acids, leaving skin feeling plump, radiant and soothed.
4. Once the facial oil has fully absorbed, it is then followed with a cooling face mask, using our Facial Souffle Overnight Treatment combined with the Hyaluronic Booster Plus Serum for added hydration. Whilst the mask works its magic, your therapist will perform a foot massage using the Watermelon & Cucumber Body Moisturiser for a grounding, full-body experience.
5. After the face mask has been removed, your therapist will apply moisture-locking skincare products to keep skin hydrated and protected long after your treatment ends, including our multi-award winning Cell Plumping Moisturiser.
Long-lasting, smooth, nourished skin with less visible dehydration lines, and a more even complexion.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our 35 spa locations worldwide. Find your nearest Elemental Herbology spa here.
Want a facial at home experience? Our Water Soothe Facial Oil is now available to take home for the first time.